September 12, 2017, 8am – 8pm
Make Your Gift Go Further on Gives Day!
Between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on September 12, all gifts made to Little Lake Theatre via www.wccfgives.org or via designated WCCF Gives check contributions will be increased by part of a $100,000 bonus pool based on the number of donors and the amount of money raised for each organization.
Plus, as a special incentive for Gives Day, we’ve assembled our own Little Lake challenge fund. $10 will be given to Little Lake for every donor that participates in Gives Day (up to $1,000) from the challenge fund supported by an anonymous donor, our Artistic Director Jena Oberg, Managing Director Andrew Seay, and Board President Kathy DeBlassio.
How to Participate!
- Visit www.wccfgives.org between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on September 12
- Search for Little Lake Theatre under My Charity
- Add Little Lake Theatre to your donation list
- Check out!
A couple of notes…
- You will receive an email acknowledgment from the Washington County Community Foundation after your gift is processed.
- You have the option to remain Anonymous; however, if you choose this option, Little Lake will not receive any information about your gift. If you would like Little Lake to know who the gift is from, but would prefer to remain anonymous in our Playbill, please call us at 724.745.6300 to identify your gift.
- You will have the option to cover the credit card processing fee (3% per transaction) at check out.
- Mail or drop off your check, along with the WCCF Gives donation form (click here) to the Washington County Community Foundation. The foundation address is below.
- 1253 Rte 519, PO Box 308, Eighty Four, PA 15330
- Checks should be made payable to “WCCF”
- Make sure to designate your gift on the back of the form to Little Lake Theatre Company. Your gift must be designated for the company to receive the funds.
- Checks must be received by September 12 to be eligible for the bonus pool.