Auditions for Children
In efforts to prevent the possible spread of illness, all actors will be auditioning this season by video submission. All season directors will view the audition tapes and will be holding call backs for the individual shows.
All video auditions must be received by
noon on Saturday, February 20th.
To submit your audition:
2. Send your video audition to email@example.com Please put Children's Theatre Audition in the subject line.
The video should include:
- An introduction where your child says their name and age. Please also have your child hold a paper in front of them with their name and age on it as they introduce themselves.
- One minute of your child singing a song of their choice.
- Your child performing
- Your child performing the silent movement story and one of the two attached monologues. You can choose either monologue. It does not need to be memorized.
3. Attach a resume and/or head shot to the email (optional)
All materials must be submitted by noon on Saturday, February 20th to be considered.
If you have any concerns or questions about submitting a video audition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and we look forward to seeing your auditions!
For more information call 724.745.6300 or email email@example.com