Auditions for Children
In efforts to prevent the possible spread of illness, Little Lake has decided to modify the way we are doing our auditions this year. All actors will be auditioning this season by video submission. All season directors will view all auditions and be holding call backs for the individual shows.
For ages 6-18, All video auditions must be received by
4 PM on Friday March 27th.
To submit your audition:
1. Send a single video file to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put Children's Theatre Audition in the subject line.
The video should include:
- An introduction where your child says their name and age. Please also have your child hold a paper in front of them with their name and age on it as they introduce themselves.
- One minute of your child singing a song of their choice.
- Your child performing one of the two attached monologues. You can choose either It does not need to be memorized.
- One minute of your child dancing (any style of dance they would like) or your child performing the following movement story without speaking or props:
An itchy dog wakes up, goes for a walk, smells a flower, chases its tail, sees a squirrel and chases it, then the dog continues on its walk and steps in gum which is sticky, the dog gets gum on its paw when it tries to get it off its foot and ends up getting tangled in gum.
2. In the body of the email please answer the following questions: (you can cut and paste this into the body of the email)
Any dates you are not available between now and December 13th:
Special skills/ dialects:
Would you be interested in appearing in our children's theatre productions which rehearses during the day?
3. Attach a resume to the email (optional)
All materials must be submitted by 4 PM on Friday March 27th to be considered.
If you have any concerns or questions about submitting a video audition, please email email@example.com
Thanks and we look forward to seeing your auditions!
For more information call 724.745.6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org