WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
As a community theatre, volunteers are a critical part of making theatrical magic at Little Lake. Each season over 200 volunteers come together in a variety of roles to make our company a success. From actors to parking lot attendants, gardeners to scenery painters, clean-up day workers to selling concessions, YOU make the Lake special.
Here are just some of the ways you can help:
- Gardening Projects
- Fundraising Projects
- Concessions/Raffle Ticket Sales
- Parking Lot Assistants
- Assist with the creation of Props, Costumes, and/ or Scenery
- Help distribute posters and flyers in the community
- Support the Lake by advertising your business in our playbill
- Clean-Up Day crews
- Stage Manage or work backstage on a production
- Special Marketing Committees
- And much more….
Get involved today: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org